Hours Per Week
Number of Positions
- One Day/Special Event
Deadline to Apply:
Background of FCRR (Forest City Road Races):
The Event: 35th Annual London Life Forest City Road Races
The Date: Sunday, April 30, 2017
Location: Downtown of London
The Objective: Encourage participation in the London Life Forest City Road Races while raising funds for the Volunteer Organization of CPRI (Child and Parent Resource Institute www.cpri.ca)
FCRR Partners Program:
The London Life Forest City Road Races are proud to present the “Partners Program”. This program is designed for those who are interested in team building and fundraising on behalf of their charity or association. Team build and fund raise while FCRR organize and plan all the details of the event.
This is a wonderful chance for VOCPRI (Volunteer Organization of CPRI) to raise its visibility in the community and fundraise for CPRI families. However, we need at least 5 VOLUNTEERS to be able to register for this event. WE NEED YOUR HELP MORE THAN EVER!
Volunteer Requirements and commitments:
- Be able to commit at least 4 hours during the days of race weekend (Saturday & Sunday on April 29th & April 30th)
- Good oral communication skills, facilitation skills, and organizational skills
- Be able to liaise between VOCPRI staff and the public effectively and with good manners
- Reliable and punctual
- Believe in CPRI and VOCPRI’s mission, vision and support our cause
- Previous fundraising experience is a plus!
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this unique and exciting opportunity and join us for a fun and meaningful weekend, please forward your resume, cover letter (optional), and your availability during the weekend of April 29th & 30th to Huiwen Chen at Huiwen.email@example.com by March 31st, 2017.
For more information about FCRR and its Partners Program, Please go to: http://forestcityroadraces.com/partners-program/
- Event Assistance