Hours Per Week
Number of Positions
- One Day/Special Event
Deadline to Apply:
The Brandon Prust Foundation is honored to be one of the charitable organizations chosen to participate in Rock the Parks 15th year anniversary. As one of the organizations involved, we need to recruit a great team of volunteers!
Sign up as a volunteer with the Brandon Prust Foundation and help us raise funds for kids to live happier and healthier lives.
The following shifts are available:
- Wednesday, July 12 from 3 pm – 11 pm
- Thursday, July 13 from 3 pm – 11 pm
- Friday, July 14 from 3 pm – 11 pm
- Saturday, July 15 from 3 pm – 11 pm
- Sunday, July 16 from 12 pm - 8 pm
- We are looking for volunteers with their Smart Serve Certification (19+). To get your Smart Serve: we will be offering a Smart Serve Certification night on May 8 at Centennial Hall or register for online training at https://www.smartserve.ca/training-options-individual ($35).
- You are welcome to sign up for all five days if you’d like!
- You will receive a Rock the Park Volunteer t-shirt, snacks and hydration!
No Smart Serve? We are also recruiting volunteers to help keep our tent nice and tidy! Must be at least 16 years old.
If you are in to ‘Rock the Park’ with us, email Cecile at Cecile@prusty4kids.com NOW!
- Event Assistance